I am certainly elated to have been considered for this award only 20 days after my first blog! Receiving a nomination is equivalent to winning the award, so…*takes a bow*. It has certainly been an amazing experience, my fellow bloggers are just awesome people! Sharon Mo has certainly been one of my favorite blogs! I stalk her posts all the time 🙂 Her words are so raw and pure. Some of her shortest works are completely loaded with tonnes of other unspoken words. She reminds me a lot of my own work. So please go check her out.
So in her words: “check out our interview below!”:
1. Tell me about one thing that inspires your writing.
My desire to help other broken women to overcome similar struggles that I have experienced
2. Apart from blogging and writing, what else do you do?
I am a chemist and I love it!
3. Give me your own definition of life.
The consciousness of an individual.
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Holder of a PhD in Environmental Chemistry, an accomplished writer and a part of a successful ministry for broken women.
5. Who is your favourite writer/author?
6. If God gave you an opportunity to transform – What or who would you be?
An invisible person.
7. Would you love to meet me in person? And please share why/why not.
Sure! You are such a joyful soul!
8. Which celebrity or a public figure you would like to spend a week with? And why?
Joyce Myers…I find that we think similarly, and I have a few questions for her.
9. Can you please share the best writing tip you ever heard?
Don’t overuse fill in words, get to the point.
10. What impact do you think writers have to the world?
Numerous! They can transform complex emotions and thoughts to words making it easier for others who feel similarly to identify how they feel.
I will be adding nominees as I go along! Congrats as well guys!
So for my nominees if you would accept, I would love to hear your thoughts on these questions! Let’s hear what goes on inside that mind of yours.
1. What is your favourite blog post that you have published? Why?
2. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
3. What are three things you are most grateful for?
4. Are you currently where you wanted to be at this age?
5. What is your profession?
6. What are three qualities you love most about yourself?
7. What do relate most to on my blog?
8. What would you say is your greatest weakness?
9. What is one dream you do if you had all the resources?
10. If you had the opportunity to be one person for a day who would you be and why?
So my awesome nominees!!!! Here are rules the for accepting the Liebster Award. Check them out:
1. Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you and link their blog
2. Insert the award graphic.
3. Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
4. Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
5. Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
Please have fun visiting the blogs nominated!